welcome..!

hi.. Welcome to my profile..be SMILE all the time because smiling gives color to our life so that be cheerful always...may God bless us all.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

"I can't live without you"


“No man is an island”. Loners don’t want to be alone. They still need somebody to give them comfort.

I am much known as a friendly person. With these kind of character, I can’t really afford to be alone. I can always prove my statement with my past experience.

Being with my high school friends is a moment in my life the serves as a great treasure. With them, I became jolly. Through them, I developed my talents and confidence. Io had just four years most of my time with them. But, even for that short time I could say that they became true to me. I already get used of being with them. We had fun going anywhere and enjoyed every single detail of our bonding moments. Trials came but we still retained our friendship. We had a lot of fun together until graduation day came and most of us separated.

Now, we are having another step towards the real life and sadly we entered the college life in different schools and universities. Luckily, I can assure myself of their loyalty as my friends. Our friendship remains but we don’t see each other often.

Being away from the caused a lot of difference in my life. I can’t live the way I have lived before without them. How I wish that before we went apart from each other, I have told each one of them, “I am nothing without you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can search here..

Followers