welcome..!

hi.. Welcome to my profile..be SMILE all the time because smiling gives color to our life so that be cheerful always...may God bless us all.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Gay Liberation Now.....


When we say GAY,gay are not those dirty people,their are some gays are good and also there's a bad.

Gays are also a poeple they have a feelings,they know how to love a person and some of the people treat them like a
MALAS,ALANGANIN,but that is okay than to call you a PUSONG BABAE.
sometimes i ask my self that "BAKIT SILA NASASAKTAN KUNG TATAWAGIN SILANG PUSONG BABAE?" then i answered my self "SIGURO NASASAKTAN SILA KASI MGA LALAKI SILA PERO ANG PUSO NILA AY BABAE, KAYA TINAWAG SILANG MGA BAKLA?!".

When we say Pusong Babae to my own explanation they are a man but their hearts are WOMAN that's why they called as GAYS.

So that it's natural to them or to US to love in a SAME SEX.

And me I'm a gay and i have a feelings too to love,to respect, and to care..

So we must RESPECT all the gays because they are a people have feelings and there's no such gays are STONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can search here..

Followers